By joining STEP, families and individual can contribute to our projects.
STEP aims to enhance the quality and availability of practical and scientific knowledge of the ecosystems and species of the Southern Tablelands for both present and future communities and agencies in the region by:
- promoting understanding of the natural environment as the foundation of Australia’s social and cultural (including Aboriginal) heritage
- promoting the objectives of the International Convention on Biological Diversity within the Southern Tablelands Region
- working alongside us at the STEP garden to increase our knowledge and resources.
To do this properly, we need the strength and funding that your membership brings with it.
Join — There are two ways to join:
- Fill out a form and send it, with a cheque, by post to STEP Membership Secretary, PO Box 440, Jamison Centre ACT 2614 or
- Make a transfer of funds to our account, remembering to clearly identify yourself, and also return the membership form by email to email@example.com